Going Agile

Friday, December 14, 2007

Moving on and up

It's been a little while since I've posted. Things have been fairly shaken up, which has kept me busy. I reached a point where I realized it was time to move on from this initial experiment. We had a project manager who had picked up the Scrum grail. The company was far more comfortable with someone in that role instead of a developer driving a project management methodology.

While it is healthier for the company organizationally and politically, I realized I would no longer be able to affect the sort of changes and improvements I have come to expect of myself. Don't despair, tho. I've started with a new pre-product startup and will be continuing on, albeit sporadically and with a different slant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home